I recently had a rebuild of a client’s computer. They used AVG as their virus protection and in the past this software worked very well. I even had recommended it previously a few years back as a good piece of software. Come to find out, after installing the paid version of this software, my client ended up with more problems and viruses than ever before. AVG came bundled with tons of extra 3rd party packages that created mayhem in his machine. My recommendation going forward is to use a major brand, like norton. This guarantees that your system is secure. I have been using norton 360 which has solved all the problems caused by AVG.
https://www.sunsigndesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/SSD-digital-markting-logo-2021.png 0 0 spowell https://www.sunsigndesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/SSD-digital-markting-logo-2021.png spowell2014-05-08 21:38:262017-12-21 16:00:56AVG Screwed the Pooch
- A Never Ending Basket – Logo Redesign
- The Journey of Designing and Launching SwipeItAndSave.com: A Deep Dive into Creating an Engaging Online Platform
- Epic Artworks: The Business of Sports Photography
- New Website Launch: Exporter’s Toolkit
- Your Time is Worth More: How Time Tracking Can Transform Your Business
- New Website Launch: Whiting & Co. Beauty Bar
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Life Enrichment Center
- Process Transformation Case Study – Seeds To Sew
- AI Can’t Replace a Marketing Team—Here’s Why
- The Power of Community Involvement & Giving Back
Subscribe To Digital Marketing News
Digital Marketing Services
All contractors and partners who work for Sun Sign Designs Inc. work in the United States of America and Canada. We do not outsource any product or service to other countries.